Want to work at McKinsey, BCG or Bain?
Introducing ‘Cracking the Case’: the book I wish I had when interviewing with McKinsey, BCG and Bain.
Do you want:
- your cover letter to stand out from the crowd?
- your resume to be irresistible to any consulting firm?
- to impress the interviewer with your consulting skills?
- the highest score on the McKinsey PST?
- to accurately estimate any market sizing question?
- to confidently solve any case interview?
‘Cracking the Case’ will help you achieve all of the above and more!
With detailed guides on creating the best cover letter and most effective resume, in-depth approach to the McKinsey PST, case interview frameworks, best practices and pitfalls and insider’s tips on what the interviewer wants you to say. I will guide you from your first application to your final case interview, pointing you away from mistakes 99 % of candidates make along the way to make sure you are the top performer. It is the first guide to combine detailed tips on cover letters and resumes with proven methods to succeed during the case interview itself. In the 130+ pages of my book, I cover every aspect of the extremely selective consulting interview process.
I would not know how anyone could succeed during case interviews without Cracking the Case – M.”
Cracking the Case: Full Feature List
What do you get when you buy ‘Cracking the Case’? Why is it essential to a successful application? A full feature list can be found below:
‘Cracking the Case’ will drastically improve your chances to get the interview by:
- helping you gain insight in how consulting firms use your cover letter.
- teaching you what the 30-second rule is and why it is important.
- showing 5 ways to stand out from the crowd.
- giving insight t in how you should structure your cover letter.
- supplying an easy to apply cover letter template to use yourself.
- learning you the truth on resume formatting.
- teaching you the format that works, including an easy to apply template.
- helping you understand how to write the perfect consulting resume.
- showing examples on what to write in your resume.
- showing examples on what not to write in your resume.
‘Cracking the Case’ helps you excel during the interview by:
- showing you how to prepare for the interview.
- revealing the basic structure of a typical interview.
- teaching you what the ‘Airport Test’ is and why it is so important.
- revealing the best way to answer any question.
- showing you which two skills are essential to consulting.
- providing you with example answers on the most common questions.
- teaching you which questions you should ask.
Case Interviews? No sweat. ‘Cracking the Case’ will:
- teach you how to prepare for the McKinsey PST.
- point out what you can do during the McKinsey PST to maximize performance.
- show you two ways to quickly answer PST-questions.
- teach you how to approach any other written case.
- help you understand the 4 golden guesstimate principles.
- show you how to structure a guesstimate quickly.
- teach you 4 easy methods to support your assumptions.
- point out basic guesstimate pitfalls.
- reveal 4 golden business case principles.
- teach you how to quickly structure business cases.
- introduce 3 easy to apply business case frameworks.
- reveal the pitfalls of case interviews.
- show you how to behave during group case interviews.
- reveal how you can tackle presentation cases.
- help you understand that you should not worry about brainteasers.
- reveal how to structure brainteasers.
- show why solving a brainteaser is not the most important thing.
- help you practice with 7 brainteaser examples.
The amount and quality of information in ‘Cracking the Case’ is unsurpassable. I have yet to find a resource that could’ve prepared me for my interviews any better. – R.”
But wait: there’s more!
In addition to all the content already introduced above, you will also get three bonus features with ‘Cracking the Case’:
Bonus Feature 1: McKinsey PST Practice Question
- Included is one unique McKinsey PST-type case, found only in this book.
- Has 7 questions to answer, a chart and table to interpret, just like the ‘real’ PST.
- Just as difficult as the real PST, 20 minute time-limit.
- Detailed answer-guide with explanations is also included.
Bonus Feature 2: Three Practice Guesstimates
- Based on real Bain, BCG and McKinsey guesstimates.
- Includes an elaborated answer by a sample candidate.
- Detailed example structure of analysis for every guesstimate.
Bonus Feature 3: Three Practice Business Cases
- Based on real Bain, BCG and McKinsey business cases.
- All start with a sample guesstimate (so you get 6 practice guesstimates in total).
- Includes an elaborated answer by a sample candidate.
- Riddled with tips on what the candidate does right and wrong.
- Detailed example structure of analysis for every business case.
So you want first hand evidence of the features I list above? No problem. Below you’ll find six example pages from my book. It includes the Preface, the full Table of Contents, the first page of the practice McKinsey PST, one page from a practice Guesstimate, one page from the Business Case chapter and a page from an Example Business Case.
Purchase at no risk: 60-day money back guarantee
If you don’t like ‘Cracking the Case’, you can mail me within 60 days of your purchase and I will personally refund your money. No questions asked and you can keep your copy of the book.
Safe transaction, instant delivery
All transactions are handled by PayPal, fully guaranteeing the safety of your purchase and financial information. After completing the transaction, you’ll be taken to a secure download site where you can download ‘Cracking the Case’ instantly. An e-mail containing the link is also mailed to you, in case anything goes wrong. You can start practicing immediately!
To perfect ‘Cracking the Case’ I will be constantly adding new cases and refining old ones. If you purchase ‘Cracking the Case’ now, you are also entitled to download subsequent editions, free of charge.
An even better offer
You can purchase the Second Key to the PST direcly for $17 and get a huge return on investment when you secure your consulting job at McKinsey. But we have an even better offer: The Prep Pack. It features both the original “Key to the PST” (worth $17), the “Second Key to the PST” (worth $17) and “Cracking the Case” (worth $27) for just $37! Instead of paying $61 for all the individual books, you’ll get a discount of 40%! Click here to get The Prep Pack now!