Cracking the Case:
- Guides you all the way, from cover letter to case interview.
- Explains how consulting firms use your cover letter and resume, and how to make sure you stand out.
- Features the essential method to answer any interview resume question thrown at you.
- Explains which two essential consulting skills you must showcase during the personal interview.
- Includes a detailed guide on written cases such as the McKinsey Problem Solving Test, including a unique sample question.
- Comes with a detailed guide on Guesstimate/Market Sizing questions, including four golden principles and pitfalls to avoid.
- Supplies you with three easy to use business case frameworks and explains how to use them for maximum effect.
- Comes with three business cases solved by an example candidate elaborated in more than thirty pages, so you can learn from his faults.
- Includes an approach to any brainteaser, with seven sample brainteasers to practice.
Cracking the Case is an essential tool in preparing for the selection process used by management consulting firms. No guide will prepare you better for the case interview, as it’s the most up-to-date, most complete guide and available here, starting February 21.