Do you want to download the McKinsey PST to practice? You should! Roughly two thirds of candidates who take the PST fail. So if you want to ace the McKinsey Problem Solving Test it makes sense to practice and prepare.
Where can you download the McKinsey PST?
You can download the official practice cases from the McKinsey website. The exact page for downloading all material is right here. You’ll find:
- Links to practice McKinsey PST cases
- A link to the coaching guide
- A link to the App store where you can download the McKinsey PST practice app
Though you might think that practice is unnecessary, a good score on the PST might affect your performance reviews during the later rounds of the interview process as well. A candidate with a great score on the PST is often preferred above a candidate with “a passing grade”. Practice makes sure you make the cutoff score, but also helps in preparing for life case interviews as well: many of the skills necessary for a great score on the PST also play a role during the later interview rounds.
How can I ace the McKinsey PST?
If you want to make sure you get to the first round case interviews, then it makes sense to prepare as well as possible. You can read up on the McKinsey PST or check out our article on McKinsey PST practice. Another way to make sure you get the highest possible score is to practice real McKinsey PST’s:
- The Key to the PST: a fully-fledged practice PST with 26 questions and an extensive answer guide. In addition, it also features tips on how to ace the McKinsey PST both when preparing and during the actual Problem Solving Test.
- The Second Key to the PST: an additional practice PST with a fresh set of cases and the same extensive answer guide.